Friday, January 13, 2012

Honor-roll congratulations from Haines ANS

Dear Sister, Peggy; and Brother Will
I hope you are healing well, Peggy!!! Enjoy that California weather for me too!
I saw an honor-roll announcement in this week’s CVN.
How do you feel about shouting out a “congratulations; encouragement’ email with their name on it from Haines ANS?
I love your emails; they’re so beautiful!
I’m including name / grade level
Home SchoolLyric Wiggins.
7th Grade
Shaye Otten
8th Grade
Autumn Gross
10th Grade
John Gross
Isobel Smith
11th Grade
Brandon Bachman
Rose Martin
Alisha Young
12th Grade
Elizabeth Busk-Stevens
7 girls and 2 boys; way to go!!!!
It is appropriate, at this time, to invite the girls to our Alaska Native Sisterhood meetings on the last Saturday of each month at the Haines Library, 12:30 pm. Bring a sack lunch!
Georgiana Hotch
Haines ANS, President

No comments:

Post a Comment